Goodnight Sweet Prince

April 24, 2012 § Leave a comment

rest in pieces (of bacon)

This is just tragic, and proves once and for all that memes are hazardous to your health. Taken from Modern Primate:

An attempt at viral fame ended in tragedy Monday when a 22 year-old social media intern took his love of internet humor too far.

Joshua Flaherty of New Brunswick, NJ passed away at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital late Monday night due to Sepsis, a bacterial infection resulting from a gastrointestinal perforation, following the rectal insertion of precisely 10 pounds of hickory smoked bacon.

“Josh had a really big heart, and he just loved giving people what they wanted,” said Flaherty’s mother Linda. “When he told me about the project, I thought to myself, Josh is a smart kid and he’s made good at this Internet thing so far. What could go wrong?”

It’s a question for the ages. Full story here.


Tagged: , , , , ,

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

What’s this?

You are currently reading Goodnight Sweet Prince at a sandwich, with words???.


%d bloggers like this: